Hormonal yoga is a set of traditional yoga postures that activate endocrine glands and is aimed at women who suffer from any kind of hormonal unbalance or some of the following symptoms:
- Premature menopause or symptoms coming along with menopause:
- hot flushes
- osteopenia, osteoporosis (bone marrow thinning)
- mucosa dryness in urogenital area
- thin, dry skin, wrinkles
- changes in thickness and solidness of hair, fingernails and gums
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Loss of menstruation, menstruation irregularity
- Emotional unbalance
- mood swings
- fears, panic syndrome
- despondency, sadness, apathy
- Insomnia, headache, joint ache, migraines
- Insufficient activity of thyroid
- Weight increase and changes in body fat layout
- waist, hips and belly circumference increase
- breasts volume increase
- Hair loss, breaking fingernails, dry skin
I offer a hormonal yoga therapy course which consist of 4 lectures:
- During the first lecture (which takes approximately 30 minutes) we will learn 2 breathing methods (bastrika and ujjai), then 3 energetic locks (bandhas) and energy circulation method.
- During the second and third lecture (max. 60 minutes) we will practice 8 warm-up exercises and 14 hormonal yoga exercises.
- Subsequently, I will send you a detailed schedule of exercises with pictures, so you can practice hormonal exercises by yourself.
- The fourth and the last lecture will be 3-4 days after the third lecture, so you can repeat all of the exercises and check whether you have learned them correctly.
Price: 27 eur / 4 lectures + a detailed schedule of the exercises with pictures